Please see a sample of what PPP has delivered in August.
St George's Memorial Church in Ypres was built to honour tens of thousands of servicemen who died, but funds ran out before bells were fitted.
The eight new bells were on show at the Great Dorset Steam Fair before being installed in the church in September.
The bells were commissioned by a group of English bell-ringers, who raised more than £195,000 from public and charitable donations.
The set was transported on 22 August from Loughborough foundry, John Taylor & Co, on two World War One era lorries.
The vehicles will left England on 29 August before participating in the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate the following day.
St George's, an Anglican church, was built in 1927 for the community of the Imperial War Graves Commission which had sprung up in the Belgian town, but the bell tower has stood empty since.
The Bells were escorted by an honour Guard led by Private Parsons and colleagues from the 10th Essex and Royal West Kent Regiment living history groups.